You will be responsible for combining marketing and social media management to enhance clients social media presence, interaction with target audiences, promoting the brand’s engaging content, and expanding the opportunities for increasing the revenue.You will be responsible for looking into developing and implementing online marketing strategies for our clients. Plan and execute marketing campaigns, and maintain and supply content for the clients website.
We are a Mohali based software development company. With a current strength of 20 team members, we are looking to hire a Digital marketing specialist to join the team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Competition and keyword research and analysis.
- Develop and manage content marketing campaigns via YouTube, Blogs.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly.
- Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts.
- Set up and running of various types of FB ads such as Conversion ads, Lead ads, Webinar Invite ads and clear understanding on audience targeting.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Google search engine marketing and optimization, keyword research and google ad campaign launch based on the right keywords.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Re marketing and re targeting using strategies as email and cookies.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience – Proven track record with Facebook Ads and lead generation.
- Skills – Competition and Keyword research tools knowledge and usage, SEO and content creation.
- Certifications – Google, Facebook certifications desired.
- Education – Min 12th Std.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: ₹25,000.00 to ₹40,000.00 /month